- Date Delivered: 1998, upgraded 2013
- Developer: Cabot, Cabot & Forbes
- Rentable Area: 96,695 SF
- Floors: 2
- Lot Size: 145,147 SF or 3.33 acres
- Parking: 3.6 per 1,000 SF
- Foundation: Conventional concrete spread footings with poured slab-on grade
- Structure: Structural steel frames with fireproof coating supporting lightweight pre-cast concrete floors
- Façade: Attractive pre-cast concrete panels featuring a combination of exposed aggregate and light and heavy sand blasted finishes
- Windows: Continuous ribbon band, insulated windows with low emissivity glass, aluminum-frames and spandrel glass accents. Windows are 7’ high on the first floor and 6’ high on the second floor
- Roof: Ballasted rubber membrane roof, installed in 2013.
- HVAC: State-of-the-art, energy efficient system. Two rooftop mounted 75-ton Trane DX cooling units supply each floor. Heating is provided at the perimeter zones through electric heating coils in perimeter VAV boxes. Energy management system in place.
- Elevators: One (1) hydraulic elevator with 4,000 lb. capacity
- Line Safety: Full building wet sprinkler system, smoke detectors and a fire alarm system which is hardwired to the Waltham Fire Department
- Electrical Service: Underground electrical feed provides 2,000 amp, 480/277 volt, 3 phase, 4 wire service. Tenants are separately metered.
- Utilities: Electricity: NStar
Water/Sewer: City of Waltham
- Amenities: Fitness Center in Adjacent Building
Newly Renovated Café
Showers, Lockers & Towel Service
Drive-In Loading Dock